ACAD – Android Certified Associate Developer
This 5-day course is a hands-on guide to designing and building mobile applications using Google’s Android open-source platform. The course explains what Android is, the Android SDK, all essential features, as well as the advanced capabilities
and APIs such as background services and notifications.
It also encourages participants to learn by building a real-life working application, which can serve as a basis for future Android projects. By the end of the course, each participant will have a complete functional Android application incorporating most of the key features of the platform.
This workshop is intended for software developers interested in developing applications for Android mobile phones supporting popular Android versions.
All participants should know the fundamentals of object oriented
programming using JAVA, and be familiar with basic Java SE 1.8++ (classes, control flow statements, instantiation, inheritance, initialization, assignment, method overloading & overriding, etc).
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Build your own applications for Android mobile phones
- Understand how Android applications work, Android application components, manifest, and Intent
- Design Android applications with compelling user interfaces by using and creating your own layouts using external resources
The following items describe the outline of the course:
- Mobile Development
- Guidance Introduction
- Android Development Environment
- Android App Development
- Android UI
- Handling UI Widgets Input Events
- Toast, Dialogs and Notifications
- Other User Interface
- Material Design
- Asynctask Internet Connection
- Persistent application data
- Location Service
- Vibration Telephony
- App Monetization
The following materials are included as part of the course:
- iTrain Asia official digital curriculum
The ACAD Certification Exam duration is 2 hours, consisting of 50 Multiple Choice Questions, with a Passing Score of 70%. You will receive a professional ACAD Certification upon passing the exam.