Advanced Python Programming
- Experience in the following is required for this Python class:
- Basic Python programming experience. In particular, you should be very comfortable with:
- Working with strings.
- Working with lists, tuples and dictionaries.
- Loops and conditionals.
- Writing your own functions.
- Experience in the following would be useful for this Python class:
- Some exposure to HTML, XML, JSON, and SQL.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Work with the Collections module.
- Understand mapping and filtering and lambda functions.
- Perform advanced sorting.
- Work with regular expressions in Python.
- Work with databases, CSV files, JSON, and XML.
- Write object-oriented code in Python.
- Test and debug your Python code.
- Understand Unicode and text encoding.
The following items describe the outline of the course:
- Module 1: Advanced Python Concepts
- Module 2: Working with Data
- Module 3: Testing and Debugging
- Module 4: Classes and Objects
The following materials are included as part of the course;
- Printed slides with hands-on instructions
- Sample datasources for hands-on
Founder / Consultant – Software Solution PeachIT Pvt Ltd.
Experienced Architect with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework, C#, Azure, PHP and Delphi. Also Microsoft MVP in Developer Technologies for 12 consecutive years to date. As well as a Community Leader, Speaker and a Blogger.