Advanced Python Programming
In this Python training course, students already familiar with Python programming will learn advanced Python techniques.
This advanced Python course is taught using Python 3; however, differences between Python 2 and Python 3 are noted. For private Python classes, our instructor can focus specifically on Python 2 if desired.
Experience in the following is required for this Python class:
- Basic Python programming experience. In particular, you should be very comfortable with:
- Working with strings.
- Working with lists, tuples and dictionaries.
- Loops and conditionals.
- Writing your own functions.
Experience in the following would be useful for this Python class:
- Some exposure to HTML, XML, JSON, and SQL.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Work with the Collections module.
- Understand mapping and filtering and lambda functions.
- Perform advanced sorting.
- Work with regular expressions in Python.
- Work with databases, CSV files, JSON, and XML.
- Write object-oriented code in Python.
- Test and debug your Python code.
- Understand Unicode and text encoding.
The following items describe the outline of the course:
- Advanced Python Concepts
- Working with Data
- Testing and Debugging
- Classes and Objects
The following materials are included as part of the course;
- Sample datasources for hands-on
Founder / Principal Architect at dinesQL
Dinesh is an experienced professional and database enthusiast with skills in database management systems and business intelligence, especially on the Microsoft SQL Server product suite. Possessing over 16 years of experience on data related technologies, he does training, consulting, and is a top contributor to the local SQL Server community.