Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
In this course students will learn about:
- The knowledge and skills needed to implement Azure IaaS services and features in their development solutions.
- Provisioning virtual machines, using Batch Service to deploy/maintain resources, and how to create containerized solutions by using Azure Kubernetes Service ect.
• Students in this course are interested in Azure development or in passing the Microsoft Azure Developer Associate certification exam.
• Students should have 1-2 years experience as a developer. This course assumes students know how to code and have a fundamental knowledge of Azure.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Students should have 1-2 years experience as a developer. This course assumes students know how to code and have a fundamental knowledge of Azure.
- It is recommended that students have some experience with PowerShell or Azure CLI, working in the Azure portal, and with at least one Azure-supported programming language. Most of the examples in this course are presented in C\# .NET.
The following items describe the outline of the course:
Module 1: Implement solutions that use virtual machines
Module 2: Implement batch jobs by using Azure Batch Services
Module 3: Create containerized solutions
Module 4: Create App Service web apps
Module 5: Creating Azure App Service mobile apps
Module 6: Create Azure App Service API apps
Module 7: Implement Azure Functions
Module 8: Develop solutions that use Azure Table storage
Module 9: Develop solutions that use Azure Cosmos DB storage
Module 10: Develop solutions that use a relational database
Module 11: Develop solutions that use Microsoft Azure Blob storage
Module 12: Implement authentication
Module 13: Implement access control
Module 14: Implement secure data solutions
Module 15: Introduction to Azure Monitor
Module 16: Develop code to support scalability of apps and services
Module 17: Instrument solutions to support monitoring and logging
Module 18: Integrate caching and content delivery within solutions
Module 19: Develop an App Service Logic App
Module 20: Integrate Azure Search within solutions
Module 21: API Management
Module 22: Develop event-based solutions
Module 23: Develop message-based solutions
The following materials are included as part of the course:
- Microsoft Official digital Curriculum (MOC)
- Microsoft Online Lab (MLO)