Developing Web Applications using React JS
The primary audience for this workshop is web developers who need to learn modern frontend development using ReactJS framework. The secondary audience of this course is who needs to add an extra skills under their belt or who has experience on other frontend technologies like Vue and Angular needs to learn ReactJS.
- Basic JS knowledge/understanding.
- Has developed web applications for at least one-year
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Setup a Local Environment for ReactJS Development
- Create and test ReactJS Projects
- Understand and Create React Stateful and Stateless Components
- Use 3rd party JS Libraries with your ReactJS application
- Use Bootstrap with ReactJS
- Understand and implement state management
- Use REST APIs in ReactJS Application
- Debug ReactJS Applications
- Deploy completed ReactJS Application
The following items describe the outline of the course:
- Understanding base features and syntax
- List and Conditionals
- Deep dive in to React Internals and Components
- Accessing Web Services
- React Routing
- React Hooks
- Testing React Apps and Deploying React App
The following materials are included as part of the course;
- Printed slides with hands-on instructions
- Sample datasources for hands-on
Founder / Consultant – Software Solution PeachIT Pvt Ltd.
Experienced Architect with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework, C#, Azure, PHP and Delphi. Also Microsoft MVP in Developer Technologies for 12 consecutive years to date. As well as a Community Leader, Speaker and a Blogger.