Implementing a Big Data (DWBI) Solution using Microsoft Azure
This four-day instructor-led course focuses on modern data warehousing using Microsoft Azure platform and you will learn how to do the requirement gathering, design an architecture and implement the solution using Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure Databricks, Azure SQL Data Warehouse and Azure Analysis Services.
The primary audience for this course is individuals who need to
understand modern data warehouse designing and implementation using Microsoft Azure platform. The secondary audience of this course is individuals who work with Business Intelligence solutions and keen to learn modern, could-based Data Warehousing, its concepts and technologies related.
This course requires that you meet the following prerequisites:
- Working knowledge of data related solutions
- Working knowledge on Microsoft SQL Server
- Basic knowledge on business intelligence and data warehousing
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing.
- Design a logical data warehousing as per Kimball’s concept.
- Design a modern data warehouse for structured and unstructured data using Azure Data Lake
- Design a structured data warehouse using Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Design an ETL/ELT solution using Azure Data Factory
- Process data using Azure Databricks
- Design an Enterprise Data Model using Azure Analysis Services
The following items describe the outline of the course:
- Introduction to Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing
- Data Warehouse design: Kimball Concept
- Introduction to Azure Data Services
- Building a modern data warehouse using Azure Data Lake
- Building an ETL/ELT Solution using Azure Data Factory
- Processing data using Azure Databricks
- Building a structured data warehouse using Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Building an Enterprise Data Model using Azure Analysis Services
The following materials are included as part of the course;
- Printed slides with hands-on instructions
- Sample data sources for hands-on
- Azure promocode worth to USD 50.00
Founder / Principal Architect at dinesQL
Dinesh is an experienced professional and database enthusiast with skills in database management systems and business intelligence, especially on the Microsoft SQL Server product suite. Possessing over 16 years of experience on data related technologies, he does training, consulting, and is a top contributor to the local SQL Server community.