ITIL 4 Foundation
ITIL 4 is built on the established core of best practice in the ITIL guidance. ITIL 4 provides a practical and flexible approach to move to the new world of digital transformation and embrace an end-to-end operating model for the delivery and operation of products and services. ITIL 4 also provides a holistic end-to-end picture that integrates frameworks such as Lean IT, Agile, and DevOps.
The ITIL (4) Foundation “Pro” is a 3-day classroom room based on the exam specifications specified by AXELOS for the ITIL (4) Foundation certification. The fundamental objective of this course is to help the participants understand the key concepts of service management and the ITIL 4 service management framework and prepare for the ITIL (4) Foundation exam. In addition, the “Pro” edition offers a rich learning experience that helps the participants relate ITIL to their own work environment. The course includes a case study (based on a fictitious organization, ‘Axle Car Hire’) that will help the participants understand and experience the ITIL guiding principles, service value, practices through real-world challenges and opportunities. The rich learning experience is supported by additional learning tools such as pre-course reading materials, post-course reading material, and a set of quick reference cards
The ITIL (4) Foundation course fundamentally targets the participants in the IT and business domains who wish to take first steps in service management or who are familiar with earlier versions of ITIL and/or other sources of industry best practice and wish to learn about ITIL 4. This course and the related certification can be beneficial for the following roles:
- IT Support Staff
- IT Consultants
- Business Managers
- Business Process Owners
- IT Developers
- Service Providers
- System Integrators
- Anyone working in a DevOps team
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the key concepts of ITIL service management.
- Understand how ITIL guiding principles can help an organization to adopt and adapt ITIL service management.
- Understand the four dimensions of ITIL service management.
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system, and activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect.
- Understand the key concepts of continual improvement.
- Learn the various ITIL practices and how they contribute to value chain activities.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
• Comprehend Service Management as a practice
• Understand the Service Lifecycle
• Know the generic concepts and definitions
• Understand the key principles and models used behind selected processes
• Identify the selected processes
• Understand the selected functions and roles
• Comprehend the technology and architecture of the Service Lifecycle
• Comprehend competence and training
- Course Introduction
- Service Management: Key Concepts
- The Guiding Principles
- The Four Dimensions of Service Management
- The Service Value System
- Continual Improvement
- The ITIL Practices
- Practice Exam Questions
- Exam (Optional)
The following materials are included as part of the course:
• Printed Courseware
• Model papers for exam preparation
Service Management Consultant and Thinker
Internationally acclaimed ISO 27001- Lead Auditor , ITIL Trainer , ITIL V3 Expert , ISO 20000 practitioner , ITIL Course material developer.
More then 18 years of total experience in IT industry for consulting & training delivery for Corporate clients as well as Public clients.