Microsoft Word Expert 2016
Expert-level candidates for the Microsoft Word 2016 exam proficiently use the advanced features of Word 2016 for document and content management, and advanced formatting.
Candidates will create and manage professional documents of four pages or more for a variety of specialized purposes and situations. They will customize their Word environments to meet project needs, and to enhance productivity. Examples of expert-level documents include a business plan, a research paper, a book, a specialized brochure, and a mass mailing. Candidate roles may include editors, project managers, business information workers, educators and others.
The following items describe the outline of the course:
- Manage Documents and Templates
- Prepare Documents for Review
- Manage Document Changes
- Perform Advanced Editing and Formatting
- Create Styles
- Create and Manage Indexes
- Create and Manage References
- Manage Forms, Fields, and Mail Merge Operations
- Create and Modify Building Blocks, Macros, and Controls
- Create Custom Style Sets and Templates
- Prepare a document for Internationalization and Accessibility