MS-600 – Building Applications and Solutions with Microsoft 365 Core Services
This course covers five central elements of Microsoft 365 platform – implementing Microsoft Identity, working with Microsoft Graph, extending and customizing SharePoint, extending Teams, and extending Office. In this course, students will learn how to implement Microsoft Identity and work with Microsoft Graph.
Students in this course are interested in Microsoft 365 development platform or in passing the Microsoft 365 Developer Associate certification exam. Students should also have 1-2 years’ experience as a developer. This course assumes students know how to code and have a basic understanding of REST APIs, JSON, OAuth2, OData, OpenID Connect, Microsoft identities including Azure AD and Microsoft accounts, Azure AD B2C, and permission/consent concepts.
By actively participating in this course, you will learn about the following:
- Implementing Microsoft Identity
- Working with Microsoft Graph
- Determining workload platform targets
- Integration Points, including Microsoft Teams, Office Add-ins, and SharePoint Framework
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Students should have 1-2 years’ experience as a developer. This course assumes students know how to code and have a basic understanding of REST APIs, JSON, OAuth2, OData, OpenID Connect, Microsoft identities including Azure AD and Microsoft accounts, Azure AD B2C, and permission/consent concepts.
- It is recommended that students have some experience developing solutions on Microsoft Teams, Office Add-ins, or SharePoint Framework through all phases of software development.
The following items describe the outline of the course:
Module 1: Implement Microsoft Identity
Module 2: Work with Microsoft Graph
Module 3: Extend and Customize SharePoint
Module 4: Extend Teams
Module 5: Extend Office