Secure your cloud workload with Azure security solutions
This two-day instructor-led course focuses on planning and designing Microsoft Azure Security Solutions and you’ll learn what the key Azure security solutions are and how best to utilize them. At the end of this course, you’ll be able to utilize Azure with total confidence in its security without sacrificing functionality.
The primary audience for this course is individuals who are responsible for managing Azure environment behalf of their company. Apart from that consultants who are responsible for planning cloud solutions for clients also will find this is useful.
This workshop requires that you meet the following prerequisites:
- Working knowledge of Azure platform
- Working knowledge on Azure VMs
- Basic knowledge on networking
After completing this workshop you’ll be able to:
- Describe Azure security solution offerings
- Design identity protection solution and applying them to environments
- Design data protection solutions
- Design network security solutions
- When to use Azure Key Vault solutions
- Design protection for virtual machines (Backup & DR)
- Design overall Azure subscriptions/ resource groups/ objects protections
- Design security solutions using Azure Security Center
Introduction to Azure Active Directory identity protection
- Implementing Azure Key Vault solutions
- Securing Azure hosted virtual machines
- Securing data, storage accounts using encryption
- Securing Tenants, Resource Group, objects
- Security delegation with RBAC model
- Network security using NSG, Azure Firewall, Network watcher…etc
- Implementing Azure Security Center
Principal Consultant, Infront Consulting Group APAC
Susantha Silva is experience person on Windows Server, Virtualization and Cloud technology area. With his 18+ Industry experience he has helped most of the enterprise companies in Sri Lanka on System Center, virtualization and cloud solutions.
Susantha is one of the founding members of the IT Pro community in Sri Lanka and active contributor on sharing knowledge in those forums. He also an active trainer and public speaker on technical events.