Software Test Automation with Selenium
Today with Agile software development practice Test automation will play a key role. One of the key element of agile software development is deliver fast with required quality. This we can not achieve only with manual testing and we need to bring test automation in place with manual testing. This has created several opportunities today for QA professionals with required manual and automation testing knowledge.
- Under graduates / fresh graduates with basic software testing knowledge.
- Software testing professionals with software testing experience.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the selenium web driver and web driver commands.
- Understand the framework design patterns.
- Learn the standard test automation framework development.
- Integrate your Test automation framework for CI / CD pipeline.
- Enable the industry opportunities.
The following items describe the outline of the course:
- Selenium Web driver and Web driver commands with Java.
- Introduction build automation tool – Maven.
- Introduction to TestNG & TestNG assertions.
- How to build a Test automation framework with Selenium Java & TestNG.
- Test Reporting.
- Integrate the Test automation framework with Jenkins and GIT.
- API Testing with POSTMAN & Restassured.