Stepping into Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
This three-day instructor-led and hands-on-based course helps you to prepare yourself for building next generation of software solution. You will learn most popular & widely-used Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning techniques and their application to areas such as Unsupervised Learning, Deep Learning & Image Processing.
The primary audience for this course is individuals who are currently working with data related solutions and solutions related analysis and analytics. The secondary audience of this course is individuals who are keen to learn machine learning & artificial intelligence.
This course requires that you meet the following prerequisites:
- Working knowledge of data related solutions.
- Moderate knowledge on Machine Learning (or completion of InnoventSys course Stepping into Data Science).
- Moderate knowledge on Python.
- Basic knowledge on data analysis and analytics.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Describe Unsupervised Machine Learning.
- Implement a model using K Means Clustering
- Describe Deep Learning.
- Implement a model for image recognition.
The following items describe the outline of the course:
- Introduction to Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Introduction to Python for Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Introduction to Unsupervised Machine Learning
- Introduction to K Means Clustering
- Building an unsupervised model
- Introduction to Deep Learning
- Introduction to Neural Network
- Introduction to Computer Vision
- Building an image recognition model
The following materials are included as part of the course;
- Printed slides with hands-on instructions
- Sample data sources for hands-on
- Azure promocode worth to USD 50.00
Founder / Principal Architect at dinesQL
Dinesh is an experienced professional and database enthusiast with skills in database management systems and business intelligence, especially on the Microsoft SQL Server product suite. Possessing over 16 years of experience on data related technologies, he does training, consulting, and is a top contributor to the local SQL Server community.