AZ-104 – Microsoft Azure Administrator
This course teaches IT Professionals how to manage their Azure subscriptions, secure identities, administer the infrastructure, configure virtual networking, connect Azure and on-premises sites, manage network traffic, implement storage solutions, create and scale virtual machines, implement web apps and containers, back up and share data, and monitor your solution.
This course is for Azure Administrators. The Azure Administrator implements, manages, and monitors identity, governance, storage, compute, and virtual networks in a cloud environment. The Azure Administrator will provision, size, monitor, and adjust resources as appropriate.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Successful Azure Administrators start this role with experience on operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, and networking.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
The following items describe the outline of the course:
- Governance and Compliance
- Azure Administration
- Virtual Networking
- Intersite Connectivity
- Network Traffic Management
- Azure Storage
- Azure Virtual Machines
- Serverless Computing
- Data Protection
Principal Consultant, Infront Consulting Group APAC
Susantha Silva is experience person on Windows Server, Virtualization and Cloud technology area. With his 18+ Industry experience he has helped most of the enterprise companies in Sri Lanka on System Center, virtualization and cloud solutions.
Susantha is one of the founding members of the IT Pro community in Sri Lanka and active contributor on sharing knowledge in those forums. He also an active trainer and public speaker on technical events.