PRINCE2 provides an easily tailored and scalable method for the management of all types of projects.
This method is the de facto standard for Project Management and is practiced worldwide. PRINCE2 (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) provides common processes, management products, roles, and language for use throughout an organization’s projects.
The 3 days PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation course (based on PRINCE2 2017 update) provides an optimal mix of classroom lectures, interactive case studies, assignments, additional reading materials, and exam preparation material. You will enjoy learning about the PRINCE2 methodology and will concurrently learn the skills needed to practically apply this knowledge in real life.
- Those considering adopting PRINCE2
- Project managers and aspiring project managers
- Project team managers and leaders
- Project coordinator
- Project support staff
- Project officers
- Consultants and contractors
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- The principles of the PRINCE2 Project Management method.
- How to start, control, and close projects.
- How to manage quality.
- How to manage risk.
- How to deliver projects on time, within budget, and to the specified business case.
- How to tailor PRINCE2 to different project environments.
The following items describe the outline of the course:
Module 1: Course Introduction
Module 2: Organization
Module 3: Business Case
Module 4: Risk
Module 5: Plans
Module 6: Quality
Module 7: Change
Module 8: Progress
Module 9: Starting Up a Project
Module 10: Directing a Project
Module 11: Initiating a Project
Module 12: Controlling a Stage
Module 13: Managing Product Delivery
Module 14: Managing a Stage Boundary
Module 15: Closing a Project
Module 16: Exam Preparation Guide